How it works
Start living a healthier life with personalized nutrition in four simple steps.
You provide a stool sample.
Once the registration process is completed, we send you an easy-to-use stool sample kit. The kit includes a small tube, toilet accessory and scoop. The stool sample will tell us all we need to know about your gut microbiome.
You will also be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and provide us with a simple HbA1c blood test result.
- By measuring glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c), clinicians are able to get an overall picture of what our average blood sugar levels have been over a period of weeks/months.
We sequence the DNA of your gut microbiome
We use our cutting-edge science to profile the composition and diversity of your gut microbiome at the genetic level because your microbiome is directly associated with your health. For example, did you know:
- We all have 100 times more bacterial genes than human genes.
- The gut microbiome helps us digest. It is assumed that we get 10%-20% of our energy with the help of our gut microbiome.
- The gut microbiome trains our immune system and teaches it to identify friends and foes among bacteria.
- The gut microbiome diversity is important. For example, the gut microbiome of obese individuals is typically different than that of non-obese individuals. It is usually less diverse than that of lean people.
We predict which foods are good for you
Samples are carefully analyzed through our patent pending algorithm, producing a unique nutrition profile just for you.
We use a scoring system to rate thousands of different foods and food combinations based on your gut microbiome analysis and lifestyle factors. Follow these scores to choose the food you like and won’t increase your blood sugar levels.
- Our algorithm is based on a patent pending technology, based on 5 years of research, and licensed from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
You receive your personalized nutrition app
DayTwo prepares a unique personal nutritional report for each and every individual.
Your personalized report provides you with specific food recommendations for normalizing blood sugar levels throughout the day and night.
We generate food recommendations specific to your gut make-up, like Top Meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We also analyze your daily eating routines and recommend great tasting, healthy alternatives and healthy snacks.
You receive a detailed analysis of your gut microbiome and learn about the bacteria that live in your gut.