How it works
Start living a healthier life with personalized nutrition in four simple steps.
You provide a stool sample.
Once the registration process is completed, we send you an easy-to-use stool sample kit. The kit includes a small tube, toilet accessory and scoop. The stool sample will tell us all we need to know about your gut microbiome.
You will also be asked to fill out a questionnaire and provide us with blood test results, including HbA1c.
- By measuring glycated haemoglobin (HbA1c), clinicians are able to get an overall picture of what our average blood sugar levels have been over a period of weeks/months.
We sequence the DNA of your gut microbiome
We use our cutting-edge science to profile the composition and diversity of your gut microbiome at the genetic level because your microbiome is directly associated with your health. For example, did you know:
- We all have 100 times more bacterial genes than human genes.
- The gut microbiome helps us digest. It is assumed that we get 10%-20% of our energy with the help of our gut microbiome.
- The gut microbiome trains our immune system and teaches it to identify friends and foes among bacteria.
- The gut microbiome diversity is important. For example, the gut microbiome of obese individuals is typically different than that of non-obese individuals. It is usually less diverse than that of lean people.
We predict which foods are good for you
We use a scoring system to rate thousands of different foods and food combinations based on your biometrics, gut microbiome analysis, lifestyle factors and health questionnaire – which yield a unique nutrition profile that enables blood-sugar balance. Follow these scores to choose the food you like and won’t increase your blood sugar levels.
- Our algorithm is based on a patent pending technology, based on 5 years of research, and licensed from the Weizmann Institute of Science.
You receive your personalized nutrition app
DayTwo prepares unique personalized nutrition recommendations for each and every individual.
- Your personalized recommendations can be used for normalizing blood sugar levels throughout the day and night.
- We generate food recommendations specific to your body, like Top Meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner.